Grill Fire in Merrillville, Indiana
This home in Merrillville, Indiana was damaged by a fire from an outdoor grill. The fire started in the grill and slowly reached the siding of the home. The homeowners were lucky enough to put the fire out before it could affect the interior of the home. The exterior was affected pretty badly. SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County was on the site to clean up and fix their home. The customers were very happy with our quickly we were able to fix their home so they could get back to entertaining friends in their beautiful backyard.
If your home is damaged by a fire give us a call. 947-9931