Steps in Our Fire Restoration Process
- Emergency Contact-our process begins when you call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County.
- Inspection and Assessment-our technicians will carefully inspect and test your property to determine the extent of the damage.
- Immediate Board-up and roof tarp-to maintain security and protect against further damage.
- Water Removal and Drying-water removal will almost begin immediately.
- Removal of Smoke and Soot-we use specialized equipment to remove soot and smoke from ceilings, walls and other surfaces.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing-we remove affected materials while minimizing damage to unaffected or restorable surfaces.
- Repair and Construction-after these steps, your home may need construction work to get your property back to its preloss condition.
If you have a fire in your home or business, call 219-947-9931
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.