It May Not Look Like Much Water...
...but the cleanup can be WAY over your head.
Trained and equipped to quickly dry and protect your home and belongings.
A mop and common household cleaning products may not be enough for black water intrusions. Here at SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County we are trained to safely clean and restore your home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises
- Perform emergency water extraction
- Move and block furniture
- Provide floor service
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide service
- Apply necessary treatments
- Utilize drying equipment and monitor drying
- Dispose of refuse
Call SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County (219) 947-9931
Our territories include: Hobart, Lake Station, Gary, Merrillville and Crown Point, Indiana.