Mold In Your Home?
Mold is everywhere. All around us. It is actually a fungus that is found both outdoors and indoors. Mold likes to grow in damp, warm and humid places.
Mold has different effects on people. It really depends on the type of mold, how long they were exposed, and the individuals sensitivity to mold. Mild mold exposure symptoms are:
- Itchy irritated eyes
- Irritated skin
Some people are more sensitive to mold exposure. They may have reactions that are more serious. Also, a person with prolonged mold exposure or living in a mold invested home might have more serious symptoms, such as:
- Asthma symptoms
- Lung infections
- Shortness of breath
If you believe that you are sick be use of exposure to mold in your home, please consult your doctor right away. Next, contact SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County at 219-947-9931