Fire Damage in Hobart, Indiana Home
This home in Hobart, Indiana was affected by a fire that started in the kitchen. Around the Holiday season we typically see an influx of fires. A lot is due to holiday lights or for this home, holiday cooking. With the Holiday season everyone is doing some extra cooking. We ask our customers to always keep an eye on what is cooking, these days it is very easy to be distracted. SERVPRO of Eastern Lake County quickly responded to this home. They were very happy with the work done in their home.
If you have a fire in your home, call us at 947-9931.